Sunday, November 25, 2012

November

What a fabulous November we had.  So full of family time.  We started off the month with the Annual Holiday Parade for our town.  Both Kamryn and Avery were part of the parade this year with their cheer squads.  Below is Chris and I waiting to cheer on our favorite cheerleaders!

 Here they come!
 Avery
 Kamryn
 The grande finale of the parade....Santa's arrival!!!
 We started the week of Thanksgiving with my birthday.  We had a fabulous family dinner.  Later, my sisters family came over for cake and icescream.  Chris and I spent the next three days getting ready to host Thanksgiving for the Hartman family.  On the morning of Thanksgiving, before we headed to our annual Turkey Bowl, the kids all got new Christmas pajamas.


By 815 on Thanksgiving morning most of the Hartmans headed to the Annual Hartman Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl.  What a great way to start our day.











 After the game, we head home to get dinner in the oven, and spend time with NaNa and Pop Pop.
 As our kids get older, there seem to be fewer and fewer times that they are all together.  So, whenever they are all together, I make sure to snap away with my camera.

 Thought I would use one of these for our Christmas card, but we took one even better for our cards.
 Finally, around 330 most of the Hartmans gathered at our home for Thanksgiving dinner.
 We ate, we drank, the kids danced, we laughed, and laughed, and laughed.  Seating for 45 is not always easy inside, but we all manage.  One of my most favorite days of the year.
 Then on Friday we all got ready for a family wedding, David and Aimee.  Thought I might use this for our Christmas card....but no, it didnt make the final cut.

 My beautiful, amazing, fabulous party of seven at the beginning of the reception.

No comments: