Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kitchen Update

We are now approaching three weeks into our kitchen renovation.  I can honestly say that all seven of us are     officially tired of take out Chinese, pizza, hoagies, sandwiches, we are even done with going out to eat.  
Below is our former closet. 
 It has not been easy being without a kitchen for three weeks, but seeing the progression and transformation makes it so worth while.  Waiting for the granite to get installed.

 Ta-da.....Granite has been installed.  I love it!  It is all coming together!
 Tomorrow our tile back splash will be installed.  On Saturday, the plumbing gets hooked up.
 I can't wait to get cooking with the new stove!  I am already planning to make something fabulous for our first meal in the completed kitchen.
 Beyond my expectations!


No comments: