Friday, September 2, 2011

Kamryn's 6th Birthday


How fast did those 6 years go? Our baby girl is 6 years old.....and totally obsessed with Justin Bieber. All she wanted for her birthday was a 'Bieber Birthday.' Here she is with her Bieber balloon, birthday shirt and birthday tiara.
Yes, I actually caught her kissing her Bieber balloon.
Waiting to open her presents.
All Kamryn wanted to do on her birthday was go to Kids Castle, so that's exactly what we did!

Finally, we got home, and it was time for our birthday girl to open her gifts.
Justin Bieber cup!
Justin Bieber microphone.
Bieber shirt.
I was doing so great with my pictures being in order until now. After we sang happy birthday, Kamryn wanted to shove her face in her cake.
Yummo!!!!
This is Justin, Kamryn's big bear.
Avery and Kamryn with Justin Bear.
Kamryn's birthday dinner choice, wings and ribs.
Her dessert choice, strawberry short cake.

Chris and Justin Bear.
After a fun filled birthday, our little girl ended up falling asleep on her big, giant teddy bear.

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Hey! She is a Justin fan! So am I! I still wish that he comes on my birthday. I am going turn 16 this year and I am huge fan. Most probably I will be celebrating my birthday in one of the Chicago event venues with my friends, I just hope I somehow crash into him.