Monday, April 2, 2012

Junior Prom

Saturday was the Junior Prom. I must confess that I had so much fun getting everything for Kylie. Although we nicked her Promzilla, she actually was so easy. She found her dress in the second store we went to. She didn't want to try this dress on, but I made her and it ended up being 'THE' dress.CJ was invited to the prom by one of Kylie's friends, Katie. Here are my two prommies before their dates arrived.
Love the back of her dress!
Kylie with two of her sisters.
Two other neighbors, Jess and Alex came over for a neighbor pic. These four girls have been friends since kindergarten. Alex is only a sophomore, so she didn't get to go to this prom.
Kylie and Katie
Kylie with a few of her friends at the pre-prom party.
Group shot.
Kylie and Brian.

CJ and Katie

2 gorgeous couples!
My two oldest kids had a blast at the prom. We are so blessed that they are so close.

1 comment:

Coco said...

Beautiful post and blog!
If you want we can follow each other, I would be very glad to have you as my new friend c: